Thank you for supporting the Alliance for Suicide Prevention of Larimer County. All of the suicide prevention services we offer are completely free, which is why we rely on grants and donations.
- $28 buys a firearm safe or medication lockbox that ASP distributes free to the public
- $75 pays for one middle or high school class to receive youth suicide prevention training (REPLY)
- $150 pays for a suicide prevention training for 25 adults (QPR)
- $400 pays for 2 months of Heartbeat support groups for people that have lost a loved one to suicide
- $1,000 pays for 300 middle and high school youth to receive youth suicide prevention training (REPLY)